Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When Backgrounds Decide to Combine



The first picture is where this homeless carrot, who is a veteran of some vegetable war, sits and blabbers to Ham and Green Eggs about nonsense. I use this background as a simple probably one time or two time use background. It isn't re-used as much because the location would already be shown completely in the scene with the carrot, so if I use it again someone would say, "Hey! Haven't the two already been there?" I would probably deny it and claim that they are silly, but we all know it would be true.

This second picture is a picture I drew of clouds. I use this as a background in the animation I do. It is just clouds because it makes it easy to control this 'layer' so I can re-use it over and over again whenever I need a sky to be shown. There are many other ways to making a sky layer, but this is one way and I think the clouds are adorably fluffy. 

The last picture is what happens when you combine them together. See how happy it looks there? Too bad though it's not real.






1 comment:

Clint Eilers said...

i really like what you're doing with the background. i think that this looks really good. the colors are good and blend well together. keep doing what you're doing!